Through June 2 everyone has the chance to take part in our 2-for-1 promo by downloading vouchers through RamadanWithMarriott.com for 9 participating hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, including:
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai | JW Marriott Dubai | La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection | Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection | Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi | Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai | Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites | Courtyard Dubai, Green Community | Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek
But if 9 hotels across two emirates for a whole month aren’t enough, we’ve decided to give you a list of 9 reasons why you should come to Marriott, where everyone can find something that fits their spirit during the Holy Month.
- To tell your friends you’ve indulged in an Iftar at the world’s tallest hotel – JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- To experience a buffet inspired by the ancient spice routes – JW Marriott Dubai
- To enjoy contemporary and Instagram worthy dishes in the heart of City Walk – La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection
- To bond with friends and family over an Iftar in a Polynesian setting – Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection
- To make room for mezze at the ‘Arabohemian’ poolside – Courtyard Dubai, Green Community
- To savor an Iftar by Chef Essam inspired by Arabic cooking traditions – Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- To tuck into a relaxed family style buffet at the recently refreshed Counter Culture Café – Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- To have an Iftar dining experience at Skye & Walker, Deira’s sustainable eatery – Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek
- To embrace the spirit of Ramadan at Marriot Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi’s first sports resort – Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
To book an Iftar at any of the Marriott properties, and to explore 2 for 1 Iftar offers and group booking deals, visit www.ramadanwithmarriott.com. Enjoy an inspired Ramadan, visit our Ramadan Inspiration Gallery on Pinterest.